Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!
I always come up with the most best things to write about when I wake up in the middle of the night, and I don't get out of bed.  I always remember thinking, "I have to remember that in the morning," but I never do!
I started my niece's christmas present, which is a delightful pink sweater I am crocheting.
Here's the link:

I am making it in Caron's Simply Soft yarn in Watermelon Pink, and I think she will absolutely love it.  She is 4, going on 22.  I make that little girl a sweater every year, and I think she hates them all.  This one might be a good one.  The yarn is very soft and it will be a bright neon-like pink that reminds me of sugary candy.  Her 2 year old sister will get one in turquoise blue, because blue is her favorite color.  So excited to start this one.  I think I might make one for my mom and myself this year, too.  They have the same pattern for adults, but I might make ours cardigans.
On a completely different note, I realized how fat I am.  The lifestyle change started yesterday, when that realization came about.  I always want to look good when we go to vegas, and I'm never happy.  I can't do that anymore. My teeth are all messed up and sensitive, so I am taking advantage of hating eating food to cut back on things.  Especially late night treats.  Instead, I am going to have my treats right after dinner-- and when we go to bed, take care of my teeth and floss and rinse immediately.  This way, I will make sure that task is done, and don't have 2-3 chocolates or cookies at night and forget to brush my teeth until I wake up around midnight.
I am going to work out today when I get home, too.  I'm adding workout times and # of planks to my daily list.

shower-done
mantra-done
fb post- done
frank- still in bed.  lazy
work- getting ready to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment