Wednesday, October 26, 2016

My dreams have been so vivid lately.  I can't get away from the extreme issues of my dreams, whether it be a tornado (or 7 of them coming at once) or flying school buses or even me doing things I would never do in real life.

I don't want to wake from these dreams, either.  I keep on trying to fall back to sleep, back to that dream to continue it.  Its very weird, its been like this all week.  I struggle with that, too, because I don't want to miss any of the day.  I want to wake up, but then I want to stay in bed and sleep.

Today, I have some major work to do.  I don't have a car today, N is driving mine. So, I have big plans to organize, design my year end thankful postcards to my sphere and past clients.

Its going to be a full day.


mantra- said
shower-done
frank- still not out of bed. its raining
breakfast-done

work- getting ready to start it!

No comments:

Post a Comment