Friday, October 28, 2016

More confused and hurt - get up and wipe yourself off

I know it doesn't look like I posted yesterday.  I almost forgot, but at the end of the day, I wrote in my ipad a post.  I'm not going to include it in the blog, because it helped me get the bad feeling out of my system.

I do feel hurt, though, when friends and family don't choose me to represent them when they decide to buy or sell a home.  I don't win every listing appointment, and some buyers go with another agent, but someone I know that  sees how hard I work, that hurts.  That's all I have to say about yesterday.

Today, I am struggling knowing its a few more days before I have to find another insurance plan.  I am at my wits end, worried about my mom, who is also getting cancelled by Humana.
I'm heading to the post office now to see if I have anything they may have sent me.  Its such a bummer.

Oh my, I almost forgot to say my mantra!!
mantra- said
expireds- went through
today-- practice my scripts and go through my tom ferry workbook again
continue reading
plan my holiday cards/gifts
work on new postcards
get some listings! I need more listings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment