Friday, October 21, 2016

I've got a few minutes before my dentist appointment, which will not be fun, but I'm wildly excited.  For the past 2.5 weeks, I've had sensitivity in a region of my mouth to cold, and two days ago it felt awful after while eating a pretzel stick.  I hope he can fix it.  I've had no luck with my smile since cancer.  It seems my teeth are just rotting away.  I've had my 4 wisdom teeth removed,a cracked tooth that resulted into a crown, and at least 5 fillings...all since 2014.  I've had fillings re-done, too.  Its no fun, but at least I like my dentist.
Mantra- said today.

Past client called me today asking about a house she drove by.  Note has been made to keep an eye out for her-- she is awesome and feeling antsy, I can tell.  Looking for a fixer upper.  Love her!

Showing scheduled for Sunday.  :)

New client I showed a few homes to two weekends ago is working on getting their preapproval in order, and they want me to look for homes...:)

Blogging-- doing it now.

This weekend, specifically tomorrow, I plan on working on my CRM.  I really need to get it in gear.  I am loving contactually, but its costly and until my sister comes on board, I can't do it.  Insightly is okay, and my company has a crm, too, but I don't want to be tied down to that.  I'm going to try to put everything into all three-- I'm on contactually's free version right now.  Its going to do the trick, because I am going to bomb bomb everyone next week.

Lots of work stuff just said.  Hope you don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment