Sunday, October 16, 2016

Tomorrow is the big day. 40

Today is the last day of my thirties.
I'm a bit fed up with facebook, I'll be honest.  Its a pain to read all the political crap, and I feel a bit disappointed in the majority of my friends when I see them post such stuff.  I know they can have their opinion, I just don't like it and I begin to think why we are friends, because they aren't the brightest based on their posts.

Well, 30's...good bye.  I went through a lot with you.  Cancer, illnesses, living alone, living with someone, getting a dog, growing my professional career, and learning about myself.

I think I could have done better.  So, I plan to document and force myself to achieve many goals here in my 40s.  I want to retire at 52 or before.  I can't do it at the rate I'm going now, but I am changing it all tomorrow.

Can I:
Exercise daily?
Lose weight?
Gain muscle?
Get organized?
Make money?
Enjoy my career and be the best Realtor in Northwest Indiana?
Love my life?
Be happy?

I believe the answer is YES, and I think it all starts now with my mindset changing for the best.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment