Sunday, October 30, 2016

Happy Sunday

Today was car blessings day at church.  So happy I decided to go to church this morning! My car needs every blessing it can get!

Frank is being stubborn, its 10 am and he still hasn't gotten up to go potty.  I have showings soon, so he is going regardless, lol!

Happy Sunday to all! I started my niece's christmas present last night...a hot pink sweater I am crocheting.  Its something I can do while I'm waiting for clients or in bed--or when I have to relax.
Also, I think I am going to make a few christmas skirts and see if I can sell them on Etsy.  I love the skirts I make myself, and I do get compliments on them.  Hoping I can make a few dollars before our little vegas excursion coming up.  My goal is to get the sweaters done before we leave, though.  I only have to do 2- one for a 2 year old and one for a 4 year old.  Tomorrow, I have plans to stop at Joanns to see if I can get a few yards of some fun Christmas fabric to make a few quickie skirts.  I'm thinking it would be perfect for work, especially teachers, people who work in churches, and even an accompianment for ugly christmas sweater parties.

ideas are flowing!
mantra- saying now
appointments- yes, today and tomorrow!
homes showing today: 6!!
mood: happy!
have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment