Thursday, October 20, 2016

Starting my 2017 goals

I'm thinking out my 2017 goals.  I've got a few things I need straightened out-- including a new car, my health insurance is dropping me this year, and some things related to my days of having cancer.
I decided to make a comfortable $60,000 in 2017 would be approx 36 closings.
 That would be 3 closings a month averaging a mere $100,000 sales each.
 I know I can do that if I apply myself.  I know I can do that if I work my way to the point I can work more hours (I deal with fatigue, not laziness).
I know I can do that if I plan accordingly.  That would help me afford everything I need to get out of the slump and remains of being sick that I have been dealing with.  This is what I need to be successful in my head this year.

This morning, I read my mantra out loud.  I am a warrior.
My mantra is on yesterday's post.






No comments:

Post a Comment