Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Two weeks in

Just 50 weeks to go until I am over 40...and 41.
This year will fly by, I just know it!

The weather is changing, and that is making it harder for me to get up at a normal time.  I still haven't showered and its after 10 am.  I am starting work after this, but I am excited to work from home today. I spent sunday and yesterday showing homes, so its nice to not have to leave and get administrative stuff done.  Should just take a few hours.
I already have a client that wants to see a home on Thursday, and I have a seller that wants to meet in two weeks to list their home.  Today, I can get all that paper work done.  I also have a lot of expireds, because its the first of the month.  A lot of listings will have their contract dates expire at the end of a month.  So, when I start work, the hot sheet will post all the expireds of the day, and those are the ones I will send letters to later.  I already have lots of envelopes and letters ready to go in anticipation.  Tomorrow, they will each be sent a postcard, too.  Then, again on Friday, I will send another postcard.

That reminds me, I really have to finish my 2016 Thank You cards to send the week of thanksgiving.  i also have to order my calendars to get mailed in December.  I'm waiting for some money to come in to really afford those, but these cards and calendars will help me touch a lot of people, and that should help my business soar in 2017.


No comments:

Post a Comment