Monday, October 17, 2016

This is 40. Happy Birthday to me.

I'm taking a break from a bit of work, checking emails.  My only goal on my calendar today is to sell a house.  I'm trying to stay positive it will happen.
On the bright side, Friday was great.  I had an attorney email me asking if I would be interested in listing an estate sale in a neighboring town.  I also had a past seller contact me to list a rather large lot of land and wanted to get an appraisal first, which I totally recommended.  I am guessing it will be in the seven figures price range, and I don't want them to get a penny less than what its worth!

Okay, this is 40.  I feel the same, but slightly depressed.  I'm spending my lunch break taking Frank to get his anal glands expressed, nails trimmed and then I'm going to give him a bath.  I turned down Red Lobster all you can eat shrimp for lunch to care for my best friend's hygiene.

I went on a listing appointment last week, and yesterday afternoon I found out I didn't get it, they chose to go with another agent.  I wished them well, but I'm stumped why I didn't get it.  I thought I had a killer marketing plan.  I was nice, I wore makeup.  It really has bummed me out.  I thought it would be a quick sale, too.
I still need to work out today, and it might help center me and my thoughts.

I just want another 20 years to redo the past.  Happy birthday to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment