Thursday, November 3, 2016

Dealing with Mortality

I am having a terrible time dealing with what happens when we die.  Lately, it just seems to be something I keep thinking about.  I wish we knew.  I wish it was easy...we go here, there...somewhere.  We continue to exist.  My fears grow every day that we no longer exist and I don't exist...I can't imagine it no matter how hard I try.
I can't imagine not existing.  I can't imagine being no longer my soul, if that makes sense.

I find myself up late at night, well, I don't sleep through the whole night.  I get horrible hot flashes, and my mind doesn't let me sleep.  So, I think...too much.  Lately, I keep thinking about the afterlife, if one exists.

Death is my biggest fear, yet its something that we all will face and experience.  We all are guaranteed death.  If my mind stops, what happens next?  what happens to my soul?  Its too much for me to deal with.

Hey, I said my mantra this morning with power!  I have two listings coming out in the next couple weeks that are going to be what takes me to the next level.  I'm really excited, and I've gotten a reduction on another listing, so I hope it moves soon, too.  I need it to, for my clients.


No comments:

Post a Comment