Friday, November 4, 2016

I am a warrior.

I am working very hard.  I have two months left in the year, and I need two more closings before I can feel confident about getting a new car.
Also, obamacare and the marketplace are ridiculous!  Its my first time dealing with this, I had a great health care plan (that I paid for, out of pocket), and the insurance company cancelled my plan.  I'm so disgusted over this...so now I'm shopping for insurance plans and I can't believe what they are costing-- and the lack of coverage in my state--- the plans are absolutely awful, honestly.

I think I have to contact a private insurance company to see what non-marketplace plans are running.

I have a busy day planned, and meijer is my first stop-- picking up 4 boxes of cheerios and bananas for crazy cheap!!  Yes, I clip coupons and will as long as I can.  We have maybe ten boxes of cereal in our stockpile, but they are on sale for 99 cents and I have 50 cent off coupons.  so, I'm getting the limit.  I want more, but I don't need them and I don't have enough coupons to do the 50 cent super cheap price.
Now, off to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment