Sunday, September 9, 2018

Almost 42. I failed this blog.

I am almost 42.  41 was incredibly hard.
I learned a lot.
My boyfriend's Grandmother died, my dog was diagnosed with congestive heart failure, and I had to purchase a new car.  I got shingles (again), I had my first battle with rosacea, and I've cracked a tooth so bad I needed a crown.  The tooth was healthy, except for the crack.

I went back to work full time, while nursing my dog.  He has become the center of my life, but I guess he was from day 1.  My best friend.

I've had my first mammogram,  which did not go well.  I had further testing and that went okay.  The time between the news I needed to come back and the day of the additional mammograms and ultrasound was numbing. 

My brain and heart need a break.
Please, 42, don't try to out do 41.  Give me a break.

I am having a pity party, can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment