Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Sleeping

It seems the past few days, I have slept in our own bedroom (yes, wild thought) with the humidifier on, warm down comforter on the bed, and no tv.  Well, I have my ipad, but no bright tv.  Guess what?  I slept last night.
Crazy dreams, no virtussin, and I actually slept.  I woke up a bit sweaty, but I had Frank, my best friend, at my feet or hips throughout the night.

Today, I have no appointments, but I know I need to journal.  I need to feel better, and I need to get some appointments--- this morning I will work on a new set of expireds and prep some letters.  I am a go-getter and I need to act like it!  I am staring at the memo pad with my old company's name and logo on it, and it disgusts me.  On the bright side, I showed a $479k home yesterday and they loved it.  I think its too expensive, but its not my decision.

Yesterday also taught me to maintain a distance with my buyers.  Its not my life, its theirs.  What I think doesn't matter and shouldn't get in the way of their decisions.  I might be talking people out of homes, and I should be helping (not talking) them into homes.  I should listen to my clients more.  What a novel thought!

I need to gather my hours worked and get that turned into SS soon.  I've got the whole year of 2016 in this small box to type out hours and prep my expense sheet.  Better now than later.  Yuck, but better now than later.  I need to be more business like and start to enjoy that krap.


No comments:

Post a Comment